New members / Renewals
- Must own a Harley Davidson
- Must be a financial international HOG member (this is complimentary from Harley Davidson for the first 12 months when you purchase a new bike – Click here to visit their website
- For full Cape York Chapter membership, it is required that you serve up to 3 months introductory period where you will have the opportunity to attend:
- Our monthly rides leave from the Harley Magic Store, 385 Sheridan Street CAIRNS at 08:30 or as otherwise advised (on the second Sunday of each month)
- Any social events as advertised
4. Must be formally accepted by the sponsoring dealer, chapter director and chapter committee
5. Must read and agree to the Code of Conduct,
6. Must complete and sign Membership Form to accept rules & guidelines of the Cape York Chapter. This also gets you started with receiving information regarding rides etc.
7. Must be willing to have fun
The sponsoring dealer and chapter have the right to refuse membership without reason.
Membership within the introductory period can also be terminated without reason. If you require any further information please contact either of the following:
Membership Officer – Guy Elliott (Tem) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Director – Joe Moretto (Casanova) – Mob: 0488-922-164 / Em: email@example.com
Register / Renew on-line: